If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem. Residents of the 3rd Congressional District of California can contact us for assistance in dealing with federal agencies by submitting one of the forms below. If you would like a blank form mailed to you or have any questions, please contact the Davis office at (530) 753-5301 or CA03.Casework@mail.house.gov.
Please select the appropriate form for your case below:
- For Department of Veterans Affairs related casework, please click here
- For Department of Defense related casework, please click here
- For Department of State related casework, please click here
- For United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) related casework, please click here
- For Social Security or Medicare related casework, please click here
- For Internal Revenue Service (IRS) related casework, please click here
- For all other federal agency casework not listed above, please click here
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
Please note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this any casework requests.